38th IAJGS International Conference
on Jewish Genealogy
POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews
Emanuel Ringelblum Jewish Historical Institute of Warsaw
In Cooperation With
The Polish State Archives
Call for Papers: The Call for Papers is open. Under the SPEAKERS tab, select the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION item. Note that the deadline for submission is Sunday, December 31, 2017, 11:59 pm Central Time.
Discussion List: We have created an email discussion list. Under the FAQ/INFO tab, select the DISCUSSION LIST. item.
Facebook Group: We have set up a Facebook group for the conference. Under the FAQ/INFO tab, select the FACEBOOK GROUP. item.
Save the Date: 5-10 August 2018 | Warsaw, Poland
Plan to attend the first IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy to be held in Central or Eastern Europe. In addition to the usual conference activities, you'll be able to tour the places where your ancestors lived.
Explore the local sites, do research in local archives, greet old friends, make new friends, and take your family history research to the next level with:
- The superb lectures and workshops you have come to expect.
- Meetings for those at all levels of experience, from first-timers to conference veterans.
- Hands-on mentoring with experts in our field.
- Study original documents in the archives.
- Tours of Poland's rich Jewish history and visits to Holocaust memorial sites.
- In-depth DNA workshops to answer your questions.
- Databases, translators, and search tools available to all.
- Expanded exhibit hall displaying the latest family discovery tools and technology.
- Networking via popular Special Interest Group (SIG) and Birds of a Feather (BOF) events.
Watch this site for unfolding developments.